- Intelligent Asset Management System
- Set up and manage who is allowed access to bays & Towers
- Manage multiple Towers from one centralised portal
- Securely charge & store devices so they’re always ready
- Integrate PC Locs Cloud with external systems
- Physical and digital security
- RFID or PIN code access
- Curfew settings
- Lifetime warranty
A complete hardware and software solution to efficiently charge, store, secure and manage workflow for phones, tablets, laptops and other mobile devices.
PC Locs charging lockers allow organisations to reach their goals by saving a considerable amount of time managing mobile devices. Our smart charging towers are designed and developed with extreme consideration for the end user, solving pain points specific to your needs.
Works Seamlessly in Many Mobile Device Environments
Save time and resources by facilitating your workflow with zero human interaction.
Employees, students or guests (such as substitute teachers) can easily check out devices as needed. Designate who can access the Tower in advance or on the fly. Towers can track who has taken a specific device and when it has been returned.
Reduce device downtime by streamlining your break/fix workflow. Employees and students can easily drop a broken device in the FUYL Tower and retrieve a new device while theirs is being fixed.
Employees (such as shift workers or field crews) can easily share the same set of devices. Pre-set access to specific Towers or bays to limit who is able to access specific devices. Plus, track when a device has been taken and when it has been returned.
Any time loaner device is needed, simply grant that person access to a designated compartment, Tower or Tower Node. Track who took the device, when it was taken, and when it has been returned.
Placing a Tower in Public Mode makes it open and available for anyone who needs secure charging on demand. Examples include students, employees, customers, etc. who need a charge during the day, for environments where devices are prohibited, or even for students with housing insecurity.
Automate manual processes for managing mobile devices to reduce wasted time, minimise device downtime, maintain devices with zero human interaction, provide secure charging on demand and much more.
Manage User Access to Towers with Active Directory Integration
Integrate your organisation’s Active Directory, Google Workspace* or other LDAP-compatible directory with PC Locs Cloud. Integration enables centralised and simplified Admin control of user access to FUYL Towers.
*Must be on a compatible Google Workspace plan.
Securely Charge and Store Devices so They’re Always Ready for Use
All bays contain a power outlet and a 36W USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port so you can securely charge almost any device at the fastest rate possible: iPads, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, Chromebooks and more.1
Manage Multiple Towers from One Centralised, Web-Based Portal
Give designated Admins access to view and manage any number of Towers.
Integrate PC Locs Cloud with External Systems
Take device management to the next level. Using Cloud API and webhooks, PC Locs Cloud can be integrated into external and/or existing IT infrastructure.
Improve Workflow with PC Locs Cloud
A PC Locs Cloud subscription grants access to the web-based management portal and tiers of features. Initial subscription is included with initial FUYL Tower Pro.2
- Easily cascade settings to all Towers, Tower nodes or specific Towers to make setting up and managing Towers quick and efficient.
- View Tower status at the company, Tower or bay level to see detailed information, such as whether bays are assigned, available or offline.
- Remotely control Tower access to unlock bays, take a bay offline, clear a user from a reserved bay, set a curfew, or even to completely lock down a Tower.
- Integrate existing IT infrastructure into Tower workflow through Cloud API and webhooks.
- View a detailed event log to know who accessed bays and when, know when updates are made by administrators and more.
- Set up and manage Towers with three levels of administration: Owner, Admin or Station Admin.
- Grant specific users access to certain bays or Towers by using their RFID badge or assigned PIN code.
- Admins can create User Groups to better manage users and to authorise large sets of users to specific Towers or Tower nodes.
- Create a tree structure to organise and manage Towers easily.
- Update Tower firmware and software over the air.
- Multi-Level Security. All data stored in the Cloud is protected by industry-standard encryption certificates. PC Locs Cloud remotely applies updates and security patches to Towers as they become available to better prepare against cyber attacks. Heavy-duty steel construction ensures devices are kept safe while inside the Tower, and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) protects your account from unauthorised access. Configuring an SSO provider allows admins to securely login to PC Locs Cloud and other systems/websites with one set of credentials.
- RFID Ready or PIN Code Access. Compartments can be opened via RFID or PIN code. The FUYL RFID reader can read many RFID standard on the market including HID and MiFare. For a full list of compatible RFID standards, go to https://docs.pclocs.io/rfid
- Built-In User Directory. For those who prefer not to take advantage of out external directory integration, PC Locs Cloud also includes a built-in User Directory that allows Cloud Administrators to upload a user list or manually add users into the platform.
- Bay Visibility. Each bay has an external LED indicator to know if a bay is available (green), reserved (white) or offline (no light). A window provides visibility inside each bay–or if privacy is preferred, window-blocking plates are also included.
- Future Proof. Modular replacement parts allow hardware serviceability in the field. Software and firmware upgrades are available over-the-air via the PC Locs Cloud with a subscription purchase.
- Curfew Settings. PC Locs Cloud allows admins to configure Tower settings to restrict access to the Tower or a Tower node.
- Easy-to-Follow Tower Display. Administrative functions are available from the 4.3” Graphical Colour Tower Control Module and Keypad. The Tower’s user interface is simple to navigate for both admins and users.3
- Sleek Hardware Design. The FUYL Tower’s sleek, minimalist design and smart locker compartments easily adapt to any environment.
- Additional Storage Compartment at the bottom of the unit. Perfect for adding additional equipment.
- Lifetime Warranty. Have confidence your product will last the test of time.
- Optional Network Kit. An optional Network Kit expands the data transfer capabilities through individual Ethernet connections to each bay. The Network Kit enables installation of a network switch (not included), making it possible to re-image devices remotely.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection