PolyLite™ LW-PLA is a special foamed PLA filament designed to print with similar settings as regular PLA but with half the weight (0.6g/cm3). Its low density makes PolyLite™ LW-PLA an excellent choice for printing light weight parts including fuselages, wing parts and other lightweight components for RC planes. Due to the foaming technology, this LW-PLA also prints with a very matte surface finish which hides the layers for a wide range of aesthetic applications.
Benefits of PolyLite PLA for 3D Printing.
- Ease of use. User-friendly and low print temperature.
- Non-toxic material with no harmful fumes or odors
- Minimal Warpage or skrinkage
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection