PolyLite™ PETG 3D printing filament is a cost-effective filament known for its balanced mechanical properties and ease of printing. When used appropriately, it can be considered food-safe and non-toxic, making it an ideal filament for schools. Additionally, PETG is recyclable, contributing to environmental sustainability. It exhibits excellent heat resistance, maintaining its structural integrity at higher temperatures compared to PLA. PETG also offers strong chemical resistance, particularly against oils. With superior strength, durability, and impact resistance, PETG surpasses PLA in performance. 1.75mm filament diametre is compatible with MakerBot, Flashforge, UP & other 3D printers.
Benefits of PolyLite PETG for 3D Printing.
- Strength and Durability: PETG is known for its robustness, making it suitable for functional parts and mechanical applications.
- Impact Resistance: PETG has high resistance to impact, reducing the risk of cracking or breaking under stress.
- Chemical Resistance: PETG exhibits good resistance to chemicals, oils, and greases, expanding its usability in diverse environments.
- Easy Printing: PETG is relatively easy to print, with good layer adhesion and reduced delamination risks.
- Heat Resistance: PETG has a higher glass transition temperature, enabling it to withstand moderate temperatures without deformation.
- Food Safety: PETG is considered safe for food-related applications when used appropriately.
- Recyclable: PETG is recyclable, contributing to sustainable practices.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection