PolyLite™ ABS is made with a specialty bulk-polymerized ABS resin, which has significantly lower volatile content compared to traditional ABS resins. However, it is still recommened to print in a well ventilated space. It delivers excellent printing quality with minimal odor during printing. 2.85mm filament diametre is primarily used for Ultimaker, Velleman, Lulzbot, BCN3D Printers. Please note that ABS can be more difficult to print with compared to PLA and PETG. ABS is hygroscopic, for this reason we ask that you keep it in a airtight cotainer with desiccant.
Benefits of PolyLite ABS for 3D Printing.
- ABS is known for its excellent strength, durability and impact strength.
- Chemical resistance to a wide range of substances, including acids and bases
- Higher melting point compared to PLA.
- Post-Processing Capabilities such as sanding, painting and acetone smoothing
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection