PETG offers strength and durability for functional parts. It has good heat and chemical resistance. It is easy to print, similar to PLA. When used properly, PETG is food-safe. It is versatile for various applications requiring toughness and moderate heat resistance. PETG Benefits for 3D printing. 1.75mm filament diameter is compatible with MakerBot, Flashforge, UP & other 3D printers.
Benefits of PolyMax PETG for 3D Printing.
- Strong, durable filament.
- Good thermal and chemical resistance.
- Easy to print, similar to PLA.
- Food-safe when used properly.
- Ideal for functional parts.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection