PETG offers strength and durability for functional parts. It has good heat and chemical resistance. It is easy to print, similar to PLA. When used properly, PETG is food-safe. It is versatile for various applications requiring toughness and moderate heat resistance. PETG Benefits for 3D printing. 2.85mm filament diameter is primarily used for Ultimaker, Velleman, Lulzbot, BCN3D Printers.
Benefits of PolyMax PETG for 3D Printing.
- Strong, durable filament.
- Good thermal and chemical resistance.
- Easy to print, similar to PLA.
- Food-safe when used properly.
- Ideal for functional parts.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection