The Rode Procaster is a professional broadcast-quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications such as podcasting, streaming, voice-over and radio broadcast. It features an internal pop filter to control plosives, and its tight polar pattern helps to reject ambient noise. An established favourite amongst podcasters and livestreamers, the Procaster offers a rich, natural tone that flatters any voice type.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic microphone for podcasting, radio production and voice-overs
- Internal pop filter Integrated capsule shock mounting
- Robust all-metal construction
- 10-year warranty with registration
Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the Rode Procaster is perfect for every application where a great sounding, robust microphone with superior ambient noise rejection is demanded. The Rode Procaster features an internal pop filter, designed to minimise plosives sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output. Its high output dynamic capsule and balanced low impedance output make it an ideal broadcast and voice over microphone.
The Rode Procaster microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
- Acoustic Principle - Dynamic
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance - 320Ω
- Sensitivity - (-56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal) (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight - 745.00g
- Dimensions - 214.00mmH x 53.00mmW x 53.00mmD
- 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection