The VideoMic GO II is designed to make capturing incredible audio incredibly easy. Ultra-lightweight and compact, with powerful features that are simple to use, it is perfect for all forms of content creation with a camera, smartphone or tablet, or computer. It’s time to take your content to the next level.
- Broadcast-quality compact shotgun microphone
- Ultra-lightweight (just 89 grams)
- No battery required and no complicated switching – incredibly easy to use
- 3.5mm TRS output for use with cameras
- USB output for use with mobile devices (iOS and Android) and computers (macOS and Windows)
- Compatible with RØDE apps for accessing advanced features, powerful digital signal processing and studio-quality recording on any device
Incredible Sound with Ease
You don’t need to be an audio expert to get incredible sound. The VideoMic GO II does all the hard work for you. Featuring the same annular line tube technology as our VideoMic NTG and NTG5 microphones, it delivers rich, full-bodied audio that is perfect for a wide range of recording applications. It is a highly directional microphone, meaning it focuses on what you have it pointed at while reducing background noise, giving you crystal-clear, professional sound with ease.
The VideoMic GO II also comes with a high-quality windshield for capturing clean recordings outdoors and reducing plosives, plus a professional shockmount for superior absorption of handling noise.
Small but Mighty
Weighing in at just 89 grams, the VideoMic GO II is compact and lightweight enough to take with you wherever you go. Perfect for use with compact cameras, mobile recording rigs, or on a desktop as a USB microphone for capturing high-quality audio anywhere.
As Simple as Plug and Go
The VideoMic GO II has no complicated controls or switches and requires no batteries to operate, so you can get recording in seconds. It connects seamlessly to cameras, computers, smartphones and tablets, giving you instant professional audio with minimal fuss – just pick it up, plug it in and go.
One Mic For All Your Devices
The VideoMic GO II is designed to suit the diverse needs of today’s content creators, offering universal compatibility with all your devices. Additional cables required.
Use it with your camera in the field. Use it with your smartphone or tablet for crystal-clear recording on the go. Use it as a desktop USB mic for podcasting, gaming and livestreaming, or video calls. Incredible versatility for maximum creativity.
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure gradient electret condenser
- Polar Pattern - Supercardioid
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 2K2Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 79 dBA
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted) - 15 dBA
- Dynamic Range - 95 dBA Typical
- Sensitivity - (-31dBV)(28.78mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 1dB @ 1kHz
- Max Input SPL - 110 dB SPL
- Output Connection
- 3.5mm TRS
- Computer Connectivity - USB-C (USB 2.0)
- Simultaneous I/O - Stereo input and output when in USB mode
- Power Requirements
- 3.5mm plug-in power 2 - 5V
- USB 5V
- Bit Depth - 24-bit
- Sample Rates - 48 kHz
- Minimum OS Requirements
- macOS 10.15
- Windows 10 (20H2)
- iOS 14
- Android 9.0
- Weight (g)
- VideoMic GO II - 33
- VideoMic GO II with SM8-R - 89
- VideoMic GO II and all included accessories - 96
- Dimensions (mm)
- VideoMic GO II - Height: 120 Diameter: 21.6
- VideoMic GO II and included accessories - Length: 150 Width: 70 Height: 86
- Included Accessories
- 1 x SC14 3.5mm TRS to TRS cable
- 1 x Foam Windshield
- 1 x SM8-R Shockmount
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection