The VideoMic Pro is a professional-grade on-camera microphone designed to deliver exceptional audio in a wide range of recording applications. Compact, lightweight, and super versatile, there's a reason it's become the industry standard microphone for vloggers, filmmakers, and content creators.
- Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting onboard
- All-new capsule with lower noise and higher sensitivity
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- Compact form factor (150mm/6” length)
- Ultra lightweight (85g/3oz)
- 9V battery powered - over 70 hours use (alkaline)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output (dual mono)
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- Camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Step Up Your Audio Game
With its broadcast-grade condenser capsule and tight supercardioid polar pattern, the VideoMic Pro delivers high-quality directional audio that is the industry standard. It's the perfect microphone for vloggers, filmmakers and content creators looking to seriously step up their audio game.
Always Ready to Adapt
The VideoMic Pro offers a range of useful features to help you adapt to your recording situation. This includes a high-pass filter for minimising low-end rumble caused by environmental noise like traffic and air conditioners and a three-stage gain control for ensuring your recording levels are perfect every time you shoot. The VideoMic Pro is powered by 9V alkaline battery, which provide over 70 hours of charge.
The Rode VideoMic is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
- Acoustic Principle - Line Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter
- Capsule - 0.50"
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @80)
- Output Impedance - 200Ω
- Maximum SPL - 134dB SPL
- Maximum Output Level - 6.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity (-32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal) (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted) - 14dBA
- Dimensions - 100 (H) x 75 (W) x 170 (D)
- Weight (g) - 85
- 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection