The Thronmax MDrill Zero Plus is a microphone with unparalleled broadcast quality for conference, meeting, or vocal recording.
The MDrill Zero Plus features Vertigain Technology which¬†allows recording in unparalleled broadcast quality, with up to 10% more clarity & accuracy than other USB microphones.
It also comes with 2 recording patterns -¬†Cardioid and Omni-directional. Use Cardioid mode mostly for Vocal recording and¬†omnidirectional mode for video conferencing¬†or for meeting applications.
The Thronmax MDrill Zero Plus comes equipped with a 3.5 mm¬†headphone jack and allows you to listen to what you‚Äôre recording in real-time, without latency delays. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using a control on the front of the microphone.
- High definition studio grade HD recording
- Power Required/Consumption:¬†5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Rate:¬†24bit
- 16mm and 10mm condenser high quality capsule: 2 condenser capsules can record any situation
- Recording Patterns:¬†Cardioid, Omni-Directional
- Smooth flat frequency response of 20Hz ‚Äì 20kHz
- Mute function
Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional) Linux Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher) PS4 Platforms Plug &¬†Play -¬†No Drivers Required Requires a minimum of 128 MB of RAM
What's in the box:
- Thronmax Zero Microphone¬†
- Microphone Stand
- User Guide
- 2 metre USB-C Braided Cable
- Thronmax Stickers and Warranty Ccard¬†
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection