Specially designed for recording, the Thronmax Pop Filter allows you enjoy a better recording experience. A double layer metal mesh design which can filter out noise/puffs/wind better and¬†keeps your voice quality. The physical noise reduction can restore the sound effectively, getting a clear and loud sound.
It can effectively reduce or eliminate "popping" sounds caused by the mechanical impact of fast- moving air on the microphone during recording. The 360¬? flexible gooseneck holder can fully support the pop filter's weight, and you can freely adjust the angle and distance between the pop filter and microphone.
The screw clamp can be fixed tightly to all kinds of microphone arms. Easy to install or disassemble, no scratches or damage to your devices.
- Advanced Pop Filter ‚Äì P1 is a professional advanced pop filter for vocal applications.
- Dual-layer Steel and Nylon Mesh ‚Äì P1 is made from carbon metal and nylon material that eliminates pops far more effectively than fabric filters and can be used for a long time because of stainless steel material, which prevent spattering saliva from rusting
- Curved Shield Design ‚Äì Curved shield design ensures dry and clean vocal and voiceover tracks while attenuating external noise and reducing excessive plosives
- The Most Acoustically Transparent Windscreen -‚Äì Based on the test of different microphone equipment, the vocal tracks show clearly that the P1 achieves incredibly clear vocal tracks by providing exceptional muting of plosives while tracking vocals, instead of letting part of vocals attenuates with the decrease of excessive plosives
- Easy to Assemble ‚Äì The pop shield is a universal windscreen for use with any microphone. Simply clamp it to the mic stand and position where desired.
- Material: Metal+ABS
- Gooseneck Length: approx. 37cm
- Weight: 269g
What's in the box:
- Thronmax Pop Filter
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection