- Robotic Construction and Engineering (and Coding)
Building robots and robotic systems in your classroom will encourage students to;
- Communicate and brainstorm.
- Work in teams, pairs or individually.
- Develop solutions, select, build, test and evaluate
- Gain hands-on experience with control, coding, sensors, motors, design, construction, programming and modelling opportunities.
Here you will find a range of robotics solutions to suit every need. From early years control and programming, to, geometry, construction, mechanics, electronics or problem solving, robots can make every subject a fun and engaging experience for all.
"Having played with and enjoyed using both the Hummingbird Duo and Micro:bit I eagerly anticipated a chance to check out how they would work together via the Hummingbird Bit Base Kit. I was able to quickly and efficiently get the various components connected and working. Using the resource sheets I was soon exploring the programming options available via Makecode. Altogether a satisfying experience all round. As always the service from Edtechs has also been great."
John Pearce, Indented Head
Feb 2019, 14:42
"Hummingbird robotics has turned out perfect for my class. Kids are learning loads."
Tami, Sunshine Coast
15 SEP 2017, 14:42