Combine the magic of creativity with the power of technology through Osmo Creative Starter Kit. Mo the friendly Monster interacts with your kid in all 3 games to develop drawing skills, cognitive abilities, and a drive to learn. Spark imagination, curiosity, and help Mo carry out his magical animated activities today!
Osmo is Magic with fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a preschool child's game pieces & actions to life. We know kids learn by doing that's why each game centres on a physical activity whether its arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees and reacts to every real-live move.
Transform your tablet into an early learning tool! Osmo brings the digital and real worlds together to help your kids learn. Develop fundamental drawing skills and learn physics and art in super-engaging ways. Imagine, invent, explore, play, and kick-start your creativity and problem-solving skills today!
Osmo Creative Starter Kit:
- Suitable for ages 5-10+
- Helps your child bring their drawings to life, and learn physics in fun ways with guidance from Mo the friendly Monster at each step.
- Teaches creativity, critical thinking skills, and fuels a desire to learn through 3 hands-on educational games.
- Three new hands-on learning games to engage kids. These 3 games are sure to transform the learning experience for your little genius. Beyond tuning their fine motor skills, creativity, and cognitive abilities, these games will make core subjects like Physics seem less intimidating and more interesting.
Monster: Bring drawings to life! When kids draw something on the board -- for example, a magic wand -- animated Mo will pull that very wand onto the screen and use it himself. Now that's magic.
Newton: Physics meets doodles: Make onscreen falling balls land on target by drawing obstacles on the board. The balls bounce, roll, and ricochet, challenging kids to think in creative new ways.
Masterpiece: Transforms any image into simple-to-trace lines, makes it easy to create amazing artwork. Kids can even make cool time-lapse videos of the drawing process to share with their biggest fans.
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
- Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app
What's in the box:
- Osmo base for iPad
- 4 dry erase markers
- Microfibre eraser pouch
- Osmo creative board
- 3 games: Monster, Newton and Masterpiece
What they'll learn:
- Number sense
- Spatial sense and visual acuity
- Reading and vocabulary
- Creativity and problem solving
- Hand-eye coordination and self expression
- Compatible with all iPads except generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: Requires an iPad to play. (Sold separately)
- Is the included base compatible with the Osmo Protective Case? Check here.
What is Osmo?
Osmo makes hands-on learning games in which players use objects in the real world to interact with the digital world shown on their iPad. Children playing Osmo have so much fun they don't realise they are learning.
How does Osmo work?
Osmo games are designed to work with an iPad. A child moves at their own speed through multiple levels. Osmo games ship with the game essentials, along with storage. No WiFi is necessary for game play.
What makes Osmo toys good for children?
Children learn best through play. Combining tangible pieces with an interactive game fires up a child's imagination, inspires dreams and builds confidence and real-life skills.
How do children play with Osmo?
Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo is great for at home or classroom learning in pairs or on their own.
How does Osmo compare with other toys?
Osmo products stand in a class of their own providing meaningful game play which inspires learning. Osmo fuses digital game play and physical interaction to create fun and nutritious play experiences designed for all children.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection