Our Rode Boom Microphone Kit is the ultimate quality, lightweight Boom MIC set up, which is easy to use and ideal for young people.
A Boom MIC is used by a boom operator (aka a student) whose principal responsibility is microphone placement during productions and recording. The boom pole enables the microphone (attached to the end) to be placed close to the action, to help capture great quality sound.
The Rode Boom MIC Kit includes:
- The Rode VideoMic GO II Microphone - a lightweight microphone which adds high quality audio recording to your DSLR camera, small camcorder, iPad or tablet setup. It is very light – perfect for students who want an easy way to record professional sound.
- The Mini RODE Boompole - The Rode Mini-Boompole is a lightweight, high grade professional boom pole. The Mini-Boompole allows you to mount your microphone securely and swivel it in a range of directions that will allow you to easily change positions and follow your sound source. Extends from 0.84m (33") to 2.05m (81").
- Adapter & Extension Lead, to connect to DSLR Cameras, Video Cameras and TRRS compatible devices such as the iPhone or iPad and other Tablets.
- The Rode VideoMic GO can also be removed from the pole used as an on-camera microphone. This means you can add high quality audio recording to your camera set-up when a Boom MIC is not required e.g. for recording interviews.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection